Network Security Consultant Vacancies
Work as a Network Security Consultant for an international organisation
The role of a Network Security Consultant for an international organisation is to assist with the organisation's deliverery services to its users.
As a consultant you will work with project teams to produce solutions that comply with internal security policies, standards and the security architecture. The role requires a hands-on background with a wide range of security, network and/or IT technologies. You will also provide technical advice and guidance to Technology Security Specialists and Analysts.
Key aspects of the role as a Network Security Consultant include:
- Providing project security guidance, design input and design review/Assessment;
- Reviewing and approving end to end connectivity across networks.
- Specifying security testing, and ensuring that identified vulnerabilities are remediated;
- Identifying security risks, and ensuring that these are managed effectively.
- Applying subject matter expertise to secure the organisaion's IT, networks and services.
- Ensuring that projects integrate with security baseline controls such as IPS/IDS, WAF, Firewall Change Management, Identity & Access Management and Vulnerability Management.
- Ensuring internal customers, external suppliers and delivery partners are aware of security standards and future strategy to influence development roadmaps.
- Identifying security risks, managing them with key stakeholders, and providing recommendations for risk mitigation.
You can find a good choice of CV template for a Security Consultant or Developer role here. This can be downloaded and customised, great for making your application to an international job application stand out.
Find a Network Security Consultant role at an international organisation:
According to the UN Charter and personnel policies of other IOs, the primary consideration in the selection of staff is the need to secure the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. We aim to assist applications with locating international job vacancies and applying, successfully, for those vacancies.